Homesafe Eligibility Criteria
- Homeowners 60 years or older in Victoria, or 55 years or older in New South Wales at the date of Contract with Homesafe.
- Homes within eligible postcode areas - Homesafe currently offers Homesafe Debt Free Equity Release in 90% of metropolitan Melbourne and Sydney postcodes.
- Homes which are free-standing, or if a Unit, there are no more than 4 units on the Title Plan.
- The property is the principal place of residence for at least one Homeowner at the time of exchange of Contracts.
- The land value of the property is 60% or greater of the total value determined by an Independent Panel Valuer.
- Where all permanent residents in the home are shown as property owners on the Certificate of Title or can be added as required.
- Homeowners with a clear Title or where all existing mortgages can be discharged before, or at the time Homesafe contracts with Homeowners.
- Lump sums available: $25,000 - $1,000,000*
- Maximum share a Homeowner can sell is 65% of the future sale proceeds of the home.
- Homeowners can enter into additional Contracts over time, up to a total share of 65%.
NB Given the nature of the Homesafe transaction additional eligibility criteria may apply before an exchange of contracts can take place.
* Terms and conditions and eligibility criteria apply.
To find out how Homesafe Debt free Equity Release can assist you, please click here.Call us today to see how we can help you